Applying for membership
- Download our New Member Biography Template. It is a template for you to provide your one page professional profile to help us, and future hosts, to get to know you.
- Please use the Contact Us form to indicate your interest. The Membership coordinator will reach out and request the completed template to begin the candidate evaluation process. We usually have a waiting list.
- Your place in the queue will be determined by the date we receive your bio.
- You will be contacted to set up interview meetings with two current DITEX members. These are intended to make sure you feel the group is a good fit for you and that you understand and can commit to our operating philosophy.
- Once the application process is successfully completed, we will contact you to communicate the decision.
- If you are accepted we will reach out to you when an opening is created by an active team member graduating from the group.
- At that time we will provide you with other information for attending our meetings, get you added to our DropBox folder, add you to Denver IT Executive Focus Group on LinkedIn, and the DITEX Slack.
Post active membership
- When you do transition to your next opportunity, you become a DITEX Alumnus!
- You will rotate into the DITEX Alumni Slack, and will have priority to rejoin the weekly meeting group if you happen to find yourself in transition again.
- Alumni also help active members get their next opportunity, attend our quarterly social, and often host the focus group at their new company..