Active Members in Transition
I am a technologist who has created and led technical evolutions and industry progression throughout a successful career. I have built and managed companies and teams that created hardware and software products and managed the systems that power them.Key Accomplishments: -Growth with both SAAS and Consumer facing products. -I have founded and sold organic growth companies. -Key executive in small and large companies through the successful IPO process. -I have successfully managed hundreds of employees with a strong focus on culture and mentoring. -Ran 100+ million dollar budgets. -As an industry innovator, I have spoken at many industry events and published articles in the space. -I am an outstanding team builder and leader who collaborates effectively to meet company objectives.
Technology Focused Leader: offering strategic and tactical guidance to small to global organizations. Passionate to understand the customer, business development, cloud infrastructure, acquisitions, program management. Loves to fly as a private pilot, hike 14ers, and cycle.
Key Accomplishments:– Developed and built a successful national IT Managed Service – initially supporting 38 US based small to medium sized companies within construction and manufacturing
– Strategic partnerships and contract management
– Cloud Integration – Business Applications, ERP, infrastructure, cybersecurity, and business automation
– Technical leadership in mergers/acquisitions & business development
Accomplished fortune 500 and entrepreneurial executive with history of demonstrated success building, growing, leading and improving business units through strategic partnerships and alliances; expanding commercial reach; enabling customer success; and driving value creation.
Connect with Jeff on LinkedIn, his phone # 720-480-4020
Senior Product leader with a passion for the customer, creating impactful products to simplify life for the customer! I bring structure to chaos and clarity to ambiguity through process improvement, creative problem-solving, and fact-based decision making while fostering alliances with key stakeholders. Deep experience in strategic planning and execution to bring new products to market executing on multi-year product roadmaps to bring value to the customer and driving growth for the company. Key Accomplishments: – Developed product strategy and execution plan to delivery on a multi-year roadmap to build a real time, account payout distribution network driving revenue by 7X over a 5 year period.
– Defined a forward-thinking, multi-year product strategy to offer a cross border platform as a service solution offering to white label our distribution payout network to 3rd parties unlocking a multi-million opportunity in revenue growth.
– Simplified the customer registration flow and improved onboarding usability resulting in an 11% increase in acquisition conversions in 2 months.
A customer focused executive that accelerates value realization through collaboration and leveraging technology to maximizing team potential. A dedicated servant leader who has spearheaded transformations, turnarounds, and complex M&A integrations while achieving growth objectives.
– Revamped IT & operations to align with sales, and product teams to achieve YoY growth rates of 15%+.
Deliver 20+ products in 3 years resulting in 3X new product revenues.
-Increased Employee Engagement from 53% to 75% through role alignment, focus on meaningful KPIs and being a role model for servant leadership.
-For a $1.4B acquisition, achieved integration objectives ahead of schedule; divested 5 business, and aligned 900+ employees to a global operating model
-Grew a Cybersecurity advisory practice’s assessment revenues by 50% in 8 months. Streamlined IT support processes and end user compute technology to drive a 75% reduction in IT Support calls in 14 months.
Technology, Transformation & Business Operations Executive with extensive success strategically planning and executing roadmaps that drive growth in technology and business operations. Dynamic, highly technical, hands-on executive with a wealth of knowledge and experience building and leading global teams. Successfully delivered new initiative, technologies, and effectively transforming the efficiency and effectiveness of all aspects of business operations.
– Orchestrated global Cloud cost optimization program with $5M in annual savings with a total of $25M in savings across a five-year span
-Led technology operations optimization initiatives with hard savings of $18M and soft savings of 15k hours that were re-distributed across the organization
-Led Global Data Center Consolidation Program. Consolidated 80+ data centers. Migrating applications and data to AWS, IBM, and AZURE Cloud and 6 global data centers
-Increased revenues by $18M annually for regional CLEC by leading sales activities of the regional sales team, whole-sellers, and Agent partners.
Visionary Executive (Strategy, PMO & Technology Operations) with a reputation for delivering innovations that accelerate revenue growth, reduce costs, and improve enterprise performance. Key Accomplishments: PMO: Built PMO processes and organization from the ground up. Transformed ad hoc project management processes and disjointed practices at financial services firm into a formal PMO Process Improvement: Transformed customer experience and operational efficiency for $1.5T AUM financial services company while generating $25M+ in operational savings. Product Development/Management: Leveraged analytics, strategy, and vision to deliver product innovations, capture up to 50% of market share, and create $10M+ in new revenue
Connect with Krishna@ LinkedIn, his phone # 720- 626-7538
A versatile technology leader offering leadership in global fortune 500 companies providing digital solutions to customers across multiple industries. I am an authentic leader with a passion for understanding the business landscape and technology’s role in supporting the business vision and exceeding customers’ expectations. Track record of success in building and leading teams to deliver high quality, secure, solutions in complex matrixed, regulatory environments.
✦ Modernized Schwab’s legacy equity rating system in a complete green field rewrite utilizing modern design frameworks and technologies (microservices, PaaS, REST API)
✦ Modernized and simplified tech stack by determining means to retire legacy mainframe applications
✦ Attained 99.9% uptime for application used to manage $180B Assets Under Management (AUM) for Schwab’s high net worth Clients
Broad leadership expertise in cybersecurity and IT – led 5 different security programs. Articulate presenter on information security to Executive and Board level audiences, business stakeholders and prominent Information Security Conferences. Adept in security engineering, architecture and program and project management for both Cloud and on-premise environments. Orchestrate incident response, forensics, and E-discovery. Foster teams through servant leadership with utmost integrity producing high output. Approachable collaborator, developing and executing processes.
Key Accomplishments: -Led 5 different security programs – 2 with CISO title. Most of those programs I built from the ground up.
-As first CISO at REPAY – a company made up of 11 mergers and acquisitions since 2019 – built a team, consolidated security tooling, created processes and reduced significant risk where the cyber insurance renewal in 2022 was only a 5% increase in premium vs. an industry average range of 50-300%
-In my first year also led the IT department at REPAY, rebuilding it from failing to where the executives became confident in it
-Industry recognized thought leader having presented at numerous large conferences, podcasts and published
An Experienced leader, technologist, and creative thinker. A broad background and a servant leader approach allow me to build effective teams that deliver a “surprise & delight” customer experience and profitable results. I effectively help bridge technology and business; being equally comfortable in the boardroom as in technical design sessions.
– Built a software and process service offering for Nelnet from concept to mature business line. The solution allowed not-for-profit financial institutions to service federal student loans. The business line generated over $10M in annual revenue.
– Designed and delivered North Highland consulting services, enabling a large multinational company to realize 25% in project savings and an IT project success rate of over 90%. Grew that account from $2.5M annual revenue to over $6.5M in less than 2 years.
– Collaborated closely during COVID with the Denver North Highland team to build a culture of resilience and community. As a result, Denver maintained record-high employee engagement scores throughout the pandemic and experienced almost no attrition.Connect with Peter on LinkedIn, phone # 303-396-3670 or via email.
A highly accomplished global technology executive with extensive experience in creating and delivering IT roadmaps and strategies that align with business objectives. A versatile, adaptable and multitalented IT Executive with an exceptional record of leadership in multiple industries. A tireless innovator, intuitive problem solver, astute analyst, and visionary. Propelling teams to architect, engineer and implement cutting-edge solutions to meet challenging business needs.
✦ IT owner for global ITO evaluation/selection/placement to consolidate three service desks to one with single touch point for users and 50% decrease in tickets per user while delivering integrated ITSM
✦ Migrated financial services firm managing $1T in fund administration assets systems 100% to cloud, rearchitected network and facilities infrastructure core for new and retro fit existing sites globally
✦ Consolidation technology transformation for $691B financial services company (eight telecommunications solutions into one standard) reducing annual operational cost by $1.4M
Business focused Technology Executive with 20 years of progressive, hands-on experience. Experience with setting and executing strategy, applying technology in a cost effective manner to solve business problems, building and leading high performing teams, global M&A due diligence and integrations, business transformations, turnarounds, etc.
WHAT I AM:
A BUSINESS-OF-TECHNOLOGY LEADER WHO BRINGS: Immediate value, optimized efficiency, big-picture thinking, alignment of business direction and priority with technology organization –people, process, and tech., and innovation to attract new customers and retain existing customers.
MY SUPER POWERS• Highly Adaptable • Very open to experience • Highly Innovative • Very Balanced WHERE I STAND OUT • Global IT Strategy Development • New Application Development • Legacy Modernization • Digital Transformation • Big Data and Business Intelligence • Cloud Based Migrations and Development • Staff Leadership & Mentoring • Risk Management, Security and Compliance • Process Improvement & Redesign • Agile Methodologies • Mergers and Acquisitions WHAT I AM KNOWN FOR: Modernizing for more efficient operations and faster speed to market Reducing risk ensuring security and compliance. Creating cultures where people want to be – with an engaged, diverse workforce. Practicing good financial stewardship – managing to budgets and timelines. Next-generation leader development. Keeping the face on the human I speak fluent German.
• Reduced time to market miss- rate from 80% to less than 5% allowing enterprise to capitalize on profitable market conditions and generate millions in revenue by conducting a very detailed Customer Value Map then developing Strategy with supporting Roadmap that led to scaling global software product development team to 900 from 250, enhanced workflow transparency, optimized code security integration, and process waste reduction in task handoff
• Increased software product delivery efficiency by 10%-25%, employee engagement and satisfaction of 50%-80%, and technology cost transparency 100% by developing and executing cross function Agile workflow transformation strategies at three different enterprises
• Protected firm from millions of dollars in fines and sanctions by setting and executing transformation strategy for enterprise continuity from minimally satisfying internal and regulatory controls to a firm that demonstrates real capability 4x/year. Additionally, transformation yielded tools for firm to migrate data centers, becoming an industry standard for capability and attestation, the successful execution of continuity plans for COVID-19 accommodation, and discrete vertical focused road-mapping process that rolled into the enterprise
• Gained ~50% efficiency in product development/management and created a sense of unity on the executive committee by building and executing the strategy to transform enterprise into a product-based organization from an organization that had very loosely coupled product management process. This resulted in streamlined operations and enhanced capabilities to adopt new programs, process and cost transparency, along with much stronger Executive Leadership Committee sponsorship and engagement
Contact Sean @: Mobile 602-750-7210, Email firstname.lastname@example.org